10769Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Rubber band loom

  • MaggiesMagicNeedles1963
    Apr 14, 2014
      My daughter loves hers. You can even use the rubber bands from Dollar tree. She says they are a little smaller and are not interchangeable with the original brand. But if you yes the same size bands on the whorl project your daughter can adjust for the change in len\width.

      Maggie
      Ps she is 12

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 11, 2014, at 10:06 AM, Susannah Kelsey <susannahkelsey@...> wrote:

      I'm looking for a birthday gift for a girl who will be turning 11.
      I've been seeing a loom that uses colorful rubber bands to create
      jewelry, such as bracelets. Are any of you familiar with this loom,
      and if so, what are your thoughts?

      Susannah in SoCal

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic