10760Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Newbie needs help

  • Heather Parker
    Mar 30, 2014
      Hi Terry,

      Thank you for posting this video.  After watching it, I made a run to Michael's where I found the yarn on sale!  Bought four different colors.  I finished my pink scarf one today!

      I used the purple scarf loom.  I started my next scarf on the yellow long loom with smaller pegs and spacing, but the scarf should work out the same since I count three loop each time.  I have trouble seeing the dark yarn on the purple loom.  I may have to make trip to HobbyLobby and pick up another scarf loom in the light color.  I'm not really a fan of the long looms that I have.  I alway drop stitches and have trouble picking up the loop.  The scarf loom is my favorite.

      I had pretty much petered out on my enthusiasm for the looms.  I have unfinished projects and I have enough hats and scarfs already now.  I had been trying to make a baby blanket and shrug, but they just were taking too long.  This scarf project was so quick and easy!

      Thanks again,

      Heather

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 25, 2014, at 1:22 PM, Terry Taylor <terryt2@...> wrote:

      Isela has great videos on u tube on ruffle scarf
      Enjoy
      Terry T

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic