10751Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Broken Pegs

  • Karen Mokas
    Jan 23, 2014
      have you tried Amazon.com?

      Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.

      On Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:55 PM, Angela Prescott <apres1428@...> wrote:

      they are under the topic Knifty Knitter but there are no pegs there now just looms sets and KK CD. They have had pegs.

      Angie in GA

      On Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:31 PM, Angela Prescott <apres1428@...> wrote:
      Also try this link for the some peg replacements..........  Knifty Knitter┬« - CricutMachine.com

      Angie in GA

      On Friday, January 17, 2014 4:53 AM, "createitis@..." <createitis@...> wrote:

      ´╗┐
       HI,

      Here is one link that has them for sale:

      Hope this helps.

      JEC of NEPA
      createitis@...
      http://fibercraftblog.blogspot.com/
      Free Patterns on my Blog
      Does anyone know where we can get replacement pegs for the looms. I have broken a few and don't want to have to buy a new one.

      Thanks in advance for your help!

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic