10743RE: Broken Pegs

  • syrijs
    Jan 19, 2014

      I guess this would depend on imagination, skill level, and available tools. If I were in the middle of something and just needed a temporary replacement, I would stick whatever fit in the hole in, just making sure it would not snag the yarn. I am guessing that would work till the manufacturer could send replacements.

       A sheet of sandpaper for smoothing it out for that or a rotary sanding disc  would seem workable. It would take longer for most finishes to dry properly than to finish most of my loomed projects.

       Since most of the plastic looms can be replaced at Walmart for under 10.00, I would not rush out to buy tools to repair one : )

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic