10738Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Looking for a pattern from an older book.

  • Karen Mokas
    Jan 17, 2014
      I think the book you need is "Learn to Knit Cables on Looms, by Isela Phelps. There is a picture of it on the front cover and it is done in an off white. I hope this is what you are looking for... hugs Karen M/Oh

      Love grows best when given away. Here is some love.

      On Friday, January 17, 2014 9:08 AM, "injured.retired@..." <injured.retired@...> wrote:

      I lost one of my books during my divorce and I miss one of the patterns so much.  It was an afghan where the two outer panels had twisted cables then the inner panel was just a knitted panel and you used a round loom to make it on.  I have searched and searched and bought other books that said they had afghan patterns in them but they turned out not to be the one I was looking for.  At one point I owned all the books that were out for the round looms but I lost this one book and it is driving me nuts.  If anyone can recall which pattern I am talking about and knows where I can get the pattern can you please let me know.

      Sincerely,
      Melissa W. - TX

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic