      Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] have a ?
      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 7:54 PM

      I use the second loom. Stack them inside each other
      with the smallest in the middle. Count smallest as first
      then the next loom works for young children. I like to make
      roll brim hats,as they have give and can be rolled up or
      down to custom fit. Have fun looming.

      Joycee Cwaggs <joyceequilts1942@...> wrote:

      Good Morning Everyone, I have what I think might be a
      simple question. I want to make hats for young children
      like 3 to 6 years old. What size round loom do I need. I
      have the KK looms right now. thanks for any help. hugs,
      joycee in DE

      FREE Animations for

      your email!

      Click