10726sock looms

  • twostycks
    Dec 19, 2013
      I am so excited all... I was at the out let for Spin Rite In Listowel Ontario and found a swith the cast needle. it tells me that it uses well sock loom to make adult socks on today. it is by Prym. This little baby is oval shaped light weight metal nubs in a plastic frame.  It uses  yarn suitable for needles size 2 to 5, since it is a german company I assume it is metric so 2 to 5 mm.

      Cost was 14.99 can.

      Alas I am working on a lovely lace scarf so cant play yet.

      Hass anyone else tried it I find instructions confusing but will watch the you tube tutorial the have listed. and no doubt any loom sock pattern would work.
      Happy Christmas all, may your Christmas projects all get done in time.
      norma
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic