10722Re: Afghan loom

  • lientje1
    Dec 12, 2013

      Hi Nancy,

      thanks for your answers and the informations about the prices.

      Unfortanutelly I'm from Belgium,so I have to wait a few weeks before I receive an order from America and also have to pay the ship cost and thats a lot.

      But its very nice that you help me forward and letting me known.

      I have knitting yesterday evening on the round loom and its so easy.

      I have started immediately with the double stitch,4 on a pin and then pull the first beneath over the 3 others.

      It's very good for thinner yarn.

      Much loomknitting-fun

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic