10716Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] RE: Afghan loom

  • penny ------------
    Dec 11, 2013
      I am always glad to hear about new people trying the knitting looms.  I don't know how to do much on mine.  But I guess it takes time.  I would however, like to find a site that shows the different stitches.
      Good luck and hope you have as much fun with the looms as I do.

      penny

      On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 6:12 PM, Lientje Vl <lientje1@...> wrote:

      Hi Nkamrowski,

      thanks a lot for your answers and for all the information and tips.
      So nice that you have the afghan loom and nice to hear that you are happy with it.
      That its not only for bulky yarn and also worsted weigth,is very good.

      Yes the all in one loom looks also very usefull for different projects.

      I have buy today a round loom-set to start and thought,I will practice first with that and after I known,that I love it,I'm gonna buy the afghan loom.
      I have started to knit on the round loom since a half hour and I love it,it's amazing and so easy.
      So next week I'm gonna  buy the afghan loom and now I known that you also are happy with it,my choice is made.
      Thanks a lot and much loom-knittingfun!

      On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:24 PM, "nkamrowski9820@..." <nkamrowski9820@...> wrote:

      I got the KB afghan loom last month.  I just started an afghan on it 2 days ago.  I am really liking it.  I like the fact that you don't have to use bulky yarn.  You can use worsted weight.  It is not to heavy to be moving around
      I haven't tried any others , so I have nothing to compare to but am really glad I got this one.
      I also picked up their 28" knitting board with 20 peg extenders.  I also plan to get the KB all-in-one.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic