10715Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] RE: Afghan loom

  • Lientje Vl
    Dec 11, 2013
      Hi Penny,

      thanks a lot for your answers and for the very usefull tip about the video's.
      I found a few about the afghan S-loom and they are very interesting and
      easy to follow.
      Thank you for your amazing tip!

      On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:24 PM, "nkamrowski9820@..." <nkamrowski9820@...> wrote:

      I got the KB afghan loom last month.  I just started an afghan on it 2 days ago.  I am really liking it.  I like the fact that you don't have to use bulky yarn.  You can use worsted weight.  It is not to heavy to be moving around
      I haven't tried any others , so I have nothing to compare to but am really glad I got this one.
      I also picked up their 28" knitting board with 20 peg extenders.  I also plan to get the KB all-in-one.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic