      From: Terri Richardson <terricris1995@...>;
      To: <ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] need help please
      Sent: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 7:18:23 PM

      you can make quite a few things with round looms. Hats, scarves, shawls, afghans, bedspreads, the possibilities are endless. Find more info on YouTube they have lots of videos and I have learned how to make many things on there. There are long looms also for your afghans but you can make a flat panel on a round loom too. Good luck!

      On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Joycee Cwaggs <joyceequilts1942@...> wrote:

      That's nice your hubby does this.  Can't get my guy interested in doing any type crafts I do......told him Rosie Greer does needlework.......he says good for him.  It would be something for him to do regardless.  After 52 years of marriage I've given up trying to change him, lol. joyce  I will check out ravelry and your husband's postings.  He sounds very talented.  BTW My hat is started, can't wait to finish it and since it's small it won't be  long I am sure.

      On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 1:09 PM, "Cynsms@..." <Cynsms@...> wrote:

      My husband picked up my round looms (I do a lot more crocheting now) and he makes all sorts of things- he converts both knit and crochet patterns and works them on his loom.  If you are a bit adventurous it is amazing what can come off these plastic looms!  If you are on ravelry he is SirBump there -check it out!