10687Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] need help please

  • penny ------------
    Dec 2, 2013
      You said that you had Bulky thread?  I don't think you will need to double the thread.  I have made many baby hats and ever a few bigger hats.  I even tried to make an envelope hat.  was very disappointed in it.  I really do like the loom knitting.  but I do feel confined to a small list of things I can make.  (hat, scarf, flowers)  What I have found very useful is going to the you tube and checking out things.  Good luck and have a good holiday.

      penny

      On Monday, December 2, 2013 9:40 AM, "joyceequilts1942@..." <joyceequilts1942@...> wrote:

      I joined this group some time ago but hadn't posted or tried much looming.  It's cold here now on the Northern east coast and  my hairs a mess...yea I know you needed that information lol......so I wanted to make some fast cover up the hair hats.  My head is small so I don't know what size loom to make. I have a set of KK round looms and the hat size purple one.  The purple one seems to be way to big, and the green one in the set is about right.  I bought a yarn that is bulky sized at #6.......do I need to double the yarn with a yarn that weight?  I have been online doing lots of research but still have doubts........I hate the idea of having to rip anything I do out, but I may not have a choice.  Thanks so much for any help. Joycee from Delaware

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic