10642Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] was M.S. knitting loom kit Now: SirBump

  • Judith Kernoff
    Jul 30, 2013

       Where can I find his patterns???

      From: "Cynsms@..." <Cynsms@...>
      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 6:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] M.S. knitting loom kit....

      My husband has two MS Looms and loves them.  The only issue he has found is an occasional peg that is loose so he swaps the pegs.  He has done LOTS of projects big and small on his looms!  He converts knitting and tunisian crochet patterns to use also...(SirBump on Ravelry) We have heard others with loose pegs has used a piece of yarn as a "shim" in with the peg to tighten the fit...