10481Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: Free Slipper pattern

  • createitis@epix.net
    Dec 3, 2012
      <LB hometown usa #6 super bulky. i touched it at store, thick, soft, warm, just like the wool ease. can i use some of that? could i use 2 strands RH or i love this yarn? the yarn substition chart at Lion Brand says that wool-ease, jiffy, hometown, homespun and martha stewart super bulky can be interchanged.>

      Hi, The yarn I used was a #6, so any of those would work. The thing that will make a difference is the spacing of the loom you choose to use. The one I used was 1/2" from center of peg to center of peg. So you need a loom with that spacing. If you have the small KK round loom with the 24 pegs, you could use that. Just knit back and forth instead of in the round.

      Hope this helps.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic