10377Re: Stitch help please

  • bluerose0073
    Jun 8, 2012
      Hello!Don't know if your still looking for some patterns or anything,but found some that you can check out if you want.I found two videos on Youtube that have different stitches.First go to YouTube and in the search engine type in Chain lace stitch on a knitting loom,you want to click on the one that is by GettinItPegged. The other one is Diamond Lace Stitch on a knitting loom and that one is by SweetheartCozy. Hope this helps.

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "BEVERLEY" <bevy.h@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > I want to make a blanket of squares for a baby and because I cant crochet thought I loom one instead of knit.
      > I'd really like to know how to make a holey/lacey pattern on the loom but have no idea how to do this.
      > Any give me any tips. Links for pattern, or suggestions.
      > Just don't want it boring ol knit stitch throughout!
      > Thanks
      > Beverley

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic