ROS Documentation

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      I've seen several questions on a couple of mailing lists about the bandwidth and other characteristics of this new Spread Spectrum mode.

      A lot of the questions can be answered in the developer's own documentation, found at Download “ROS: Introduction to Spread Spectrum techniques v1.0″  on the Rosmodem site.

      He has a nice PDF with a good description of the things he is doing with this mode.

      Dave
      K3DCW
      Real radio bounces off the sky