Change freq.

  • koen_on7rk_oo7k
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012
      Hi all, I'm new on ROS and i use ROS 7.06.

      I want to know how i can change the frequency in ROS?.
      My dial knob on my TRX is locked...

      I asked this because on a qso the other station asked me to go 8 down?

      73, Koen
      ON7RK - OO7K
    • siegfried jackstien
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2012
        Unlock your dial and turn by hand :-)

        You have your rig connected via cat?

        Then use the pre-saved frequencies in the drop down list

        If anybody wants to chat with you on a different qrg (that is not in the
        list) you have unlock your dial and turn by hand

        Dg9bfc

        Sigi