Using Kenwood TS480SAT

  • discoham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2011
      What is the secret of getting a TS480 to talk to ROS .. works fine with FLdigi & WSPR but ROS doesn't see it.

      There doesn't seem to be a way of setting up the COM port settings other than setting the number .. when set to CAT control and search it eventually says not found and says 'CLOSE HRD' which isn't on the PC

      Any help gratefully accepted
    • Siegfried Jackstien
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
        Dont know about the ts480
        But sure jose can help
        Write a post on the hp and he should answer that (or solve if there is a
        problem) ...
        I had the same problem with my icom 765 ...
        Jose and I made a teamview meeting one evening and all worked fine
        :-)
        Greetz
        Sigi
        Dg9bfc