abaut stage lighting disco and dj lighting equipment price list www.dj-europe.com

  • www.dj-europe.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011

      Hello, sir

      Sorry for late reply for our disco and DJ lighting equipment

      Here is our Stage lighting equipment prices list From our factory, here is discount prices for you, hope you are happy for our prices

      We have got the CE, ROHS and FCC certificate

      Let us know your interest

      maggie

      WWW(DOT)DJ-EUROPE(DOT)COM

      NO.FLAT 4-5, EDUCATION ROAD EAST, CHENXI CUN, NANHAI DISTRICT, FOSHAN CITY, CHINA

      POSTCODE: 528248  TELEPHONE: 0086-757-63386561

      FAX: 0086-757-63386562  EMAIL: FACTORY1@... FACTORY2@...