Re: [ROSDIGITALMODEMGROUP] Selective decoding

  • Doug Tennent
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
      Hi Graham'

      I'm still waiting for the new version. Will it be on the usual web-site ?

      73, Doug ZL1AVY

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2011
        Version 660 and 661 have that switch built in ... it activates automaticly
        after the 3rd of august ...
        Dg9bfc
        Sigi

        > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

      • graham787
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
          Yes downloads from the normal web site .. so far looks to work ok .. just needs a rx-lock 'kill switch'

          G..