VO1NA decoded ROS MF-7 Beacon from G0NBD 502 Khz Options

  • graham787
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 10:46 AM
      Slight delay in posting ,

      From: <jcr...@...>
      Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 12:57 AM
      To: "G .." <g0...@...>
      Subject: Re: Ros - 502 K ?

      > Graham,

      > I read your earlier message about being QRV this evening. I just
      > noticed something interesting on the computer screen and have
      > attached a jpeg copy of it to this email as it might be of interest
      > to you.

      > 73
      > Joe

      http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/the-blue-ribbon-fastest-live...

      MF History in the making ....

      At 21:34 gmt 13/2/11 Joe VO1NA decoded a full
      beacon decode from G0NBD , on frequency 502 KHz

      Not only was this the first 'LIVE RTTY' decoded over the Atlantic but
      at
      2134 hours, was a quite unexpected event so early in the night , s/n
      ranged from -23 to -27 dB giving 100% decode from a ERP OF 1
      watt ,
      Ros-MF 7 with deep and rapid qsb , over 4000 + mile path