1275Re: [ROSDIGITALMODEMGROUP] RE: Moderator Required

  • Phil Williams
    Jan 21, 2014
      I had been very involved with ROS app a few years back, but moved on to the JT modes as late. I have always been intrigue by the weak signal aspects of ROS - especially ROS 4.

      When I was operating on an STA, I could work most of North America with < 1 watt using delta loops on 40, 30, and 20 meters.

      Looking at PSK Reporter the past few weeks, it looks like activity for ROS world wide has tapered off.

      On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:35 PM, <howard@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I have had two replies and both are now moderators of this group. Thanks to both and problem now solved.

      Phil KA1GMN

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic