      From: ROSDIGITALMODEMGROUP@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ROSDIGITALMODEMGROUP@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of howard@...
      Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:09 PM
      To: ROSDIGITALMODEMGROUP@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ROSDIGITALMODEMGROUP] Moderator Required

      Some time back I took on the role of moderator to stop the list being closed. I have not pursued an interest in ROS since then but believed it would be a dis-service for the information and support provided by the list to be lost.

      However, this could well be the case if I become unavailable for any reason. I am therefore seeking interest from any list member willing to be a moderator. The task is far from onerous. Please contact me direct if you are interested.

      73, Howard, VK4BS

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic