Re: [rootsradicals] Cargo Bike Documentary

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2014
      Hi All -

      Liz is running a Kickstarter campaign to finish up her cargo bike documentary, LESS CAR MORE GO. Help Liz reach her goal in the next 10 days!

      And, if you're feeling generous, sponsor my ride, too.

      - Ben
      Alive (and Pedaling) to Save the Planet

      On 27 Sep 2011, at 16:07, poppamando <b4kids@...> wrote:

      I just heard about this and didn't recall seeing this here.

      http://www.lizcanning.com/Liz_Canning_Creative/Cargo_Bike_Documentary.html

      The trailer file is huge, but is well worth the wait.

      -Phil