Cargo Bike Documentary

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27 4:07 PM
      I just heard about this and didn't recall seeing this here.

      http://www.lizcanning.com/Liz_Canning_Creative/Cargo_Bike_Documentary.html

      The trailer file is huge, but is well worth the wait.

      -Phil
    • earthsaver11
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2014
        Hi All -Liz is running a Kockstarter campaign to finish up her cargo bike documentary, LESS CAR MORE GO. Help Liz reach her goal in the next 10 days!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1887563980/less-car-more-go-the-cargo-bike-documentaryAnd, if you're feeling generous, sponsor my ride, too.- Ben Alive (and Pedaling) to Save the Planet http://jewish.convio.net/goto/jamcycler
      • Ben Rosenthal