New Digi

  • John Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2000
      If you look down towards Cheyenne Mtn, you'll see a new digi.
      KB0UUR-6 on the mtn has replaced Ted, KB0UUR,s home station as main digi for
      area.
      In service about 4 PM today (9th).
      Thanks to KB0UUR and Lu, KB4EPS.

      73
      --
      John, NĂ˜KIC ARES APRS
      Colorado Springs, CO
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2001
        RM-APRS
        the KK7CN-6 APRS Digipeater is up and running but I need to get up there to continue to raise the antenna to the tower standoffs some time this week I will head up there to complete the project but we lost daylight and it got very windy at the site.
        The digi is running on a antenna on the roof of the shack temporay and it just local coverage. When I return up there it will hear KK7CN-8 AND KD7OCG-3 really well
        That darn time change and the Eastern Wy winds
        safety first

        73 Randy kk7cn cys