Fwd: CPAC 2008: Meet Amb. John Bolton, Mark Steyn, Phyllis Schlafly, and many more!

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Human Events <HumanEvents@...> wrote:
      Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:20:12 -0800
      From: "Human Events" <HumanEvents@...>
      To: Nasir Muhammad <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: CPAC 2008: Meet Amb. John Bolton, Mark Steyn, Phyllis Schlafly, and many more!

      Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message does not necessarily reflect the editorial positions of Human Events.

      Don't Miss the Incredible Line-Up of Speakers
      at CPAC 2008!
      Register today for the largest gathering of conservative grassroots activists in the country! The American Conservative Union Foundation is pleased to invite you to participate in the nation's largest annual gathering of conservatives. The 35th Annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) will be held on February 7-9, 2008, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC.

      Confirmed Speakers Include:
      Hon. Dick Armey - Rep. Mike Pence - Amb. John Bolton - David Horowitz - Mark Steyn - Gov. Rick Perry - Newt Gingrich - Phyllis Schlafly - Mitt Romney - Dr. Mike Adams - Rep. Mike Pence - David Keene - Wayne LaPierre - Dinesh D'Souza - George Will - and many more!

      CPAC will feature book signings by the nation's leading conservative authors, live broadcasts of national and local radio talk shows, hands-on training sessions from grassroots activism to media strategy, internet row, a bloggers' row, and much, much more!

       "... A showcase of the heart and soul of American conservatism"
      - Los Angeles Times

      "... Unmatched in both the numbers it draws and the quality of speakers who appear"
      - The Politico

      " The nation's premier gathering of conservatives... a key event for conservative candidates ever since the first gathering was held in 1974."
      - NewsMax

      Registration Packages Include :
      - Diamond Package | $475
      - Gold Package | $350
      - 3-Day Conference Package | $125
      - Presidential Banquet | $250
      - Reagan Banquet | $225
      - Student Package | $25
      - Saturday-Only Pass | $25

      Please visit our website to register today.

      Hotel Information
      Rooms are available for CPAC attendees at the Omni Shoreham Hotel at 2500 Calvert Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008. To make a reservation, call (800) 843-6664.

      Mention CPAC in order to receive the discounted rate of $219 ($189 for students, ID required) before the January 15, 2008 deadline.

      The 35th Annual Conservative Political Action Conference is a project of the American Conservative Union Foundation in association with Human Events and the Young America's Foundation.
      Copyright 2007, American Conservative Union Foundation
      1007 Cameron Street | Alexandria, VA 22314 | Phone 703-836-8602 | Fax 703-836-8606

      Click here to update your email preferences.
      Human Events  |  One Massachusetts Ave., N.W.  |   Washington, D.C. 20001

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121