Fwd: We need Ron Paul Delegates in Brooklyn and Queens

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Ron Paul 2008 <mail@...> wrote:
      Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:16:10 -0500
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      From: "Ron Paul 2008" <mail@...>
      Subject: We need Ron Paul Delegates in Brooklyn and Queens

      December 24, 2007

      Thanks for the great response to our request for new applications for delegate to the National Convention (Sep. 1-4 in Minneapolis).

      Our work is now narrowed down to two congressional districts in Brooklyn and Queens where there are few Republicans.

      The 9th (Brooklyn-Queens) is represented by Anthony D. Weiner.
      Map

      The 10th (Brooklyn) is represented by Edolphus Towns. Map.

      You must live in the district and be a registered Republican.

      If you are eligible or know someone who is, please call me immediately.

      Warmest wishes,

      Jim Ostrowski
      New York State Delegate Coordinator
      Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee
      (716) 435-8918 ("24/7")
      jameso@...

      .

      Paid for by the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121