Fwd: PASS THIS ON == RON PAUL on the Glenn Beck Show ONE FULL HOUR Tuesday December 18th 7PM Eastern

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2007
      RonPaulLiberty <3223x9053r@...> wrote:
      From: "RonPaulLiberty" <3223x9053r@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: PASS THIS ON == RON PAUL on the Glenn Beck Show ONE FULL HOUR
      Tuesday December 18th 7PM Eastern
      Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 02:28:44 -0500

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPKChWbbZY

      Please thank Glenn Beck at glennbeck@...!

      Dont forget the money bomb party in NYC

      http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/calendar/6810278/
      We'll try to stream live on Justin.TV.
      Start The Money Bomb on Midnight, December 16

      When:
      Saturday, December 15, 2007, 9:00 PM 2007

      Where:
      NYC Ron Paul HQ
      515 W. 29th St.
      New York , NY 10003
      646-623-1020

      Huge party - expecting 300-400 people
      Free admission
      CHEAP Drinks

      NYC Ron Paul Grassroots HQ
      515 W. 29th St.

      Countdown to Midnight to celebrate the Tea Party and American Freedom

      Morning trip to Boston and/or New Hampshire.

      Bring all your friends, family, whoever is interested in the restoration of liberty and prosperity of this great nation.

      Let's make this moneybomb top the last!! Come donate at midnight and see your name on the wall projected showing the spike in donations at midnight.

      9 p.m. to close (3 a.m. to 5 a.m.)

      Midnight Countdown to Ron Paul Money Bomb
      Come donate on our computers at MIDNIGHT and see your name on the projectors!

      Come see the donations SKYROCKET at MIDNIGHT We'll try to stream live on Justin.TV.

      Ron Paul merchandise will be available for sale.

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121