Fwd: Hillary Clinton: A Shady Candidate

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      "Robert M. (Mike) Duncan" <ecampaign@...> wrote:
      From: "Robert M. (Mike) Duncan" <ecampaign@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: Hillary Clinton: A Shady Candidate
      Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:44:36 -0500 (EST)

      Dear Nasir,
      You'd be right to think that history is repeating itself the way Hillary Clinton is running her campaign for president.
      From tapping Bill Clinton's network of political cronies to co-opting his triangulation doublespeak to questionable donations and fundraisers, Hillary is following Bill's campaign playbook to a tee.
      What's most alarming is that Clinton's campaign has taken contributions from questionable sources.  Hillary has already returned $1.3 million to donors since July, including $800,000 tied to former fugitive Norman Hsu.  This is eerily similar to the donations the Clinton/Gore ticket received from foreign nationals.
      Nasir, we must be prepared for Hillary and the Democrats' spend-to-win-at-any-cost schemes.  Please help us fight back against the Clinton money machine by making a secure online contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 to the RNC today.
      Hillary has already raised $90 million for her campaign. She will top $100 million by the end of the year.  Add in hundreds of millions more that MoveOn.org, Big Labor and other Liberal special interest allies will spend to defeat Republicans, and you can see the challenge we face in retaining the White House and regaining Congress.
      Republicans have the right vision for America.  Our candidates champion the principles of keeping taxes low to grow our economy, winning the War on Terror, limiting the growth of government, and reinvigorating our culture of personal responsibility.  We can beat Hillary's higher taxes, government control and dependency, retreat and defeat plans if we get our message past the Liberal media filter.
      But our Party needs your help to counter the hundreds of millions of dollars Liberals will spend distorting our message and viciously attacking our candidates.
      Your contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 today is vital to our Party's efforts to fully fund our campaign programs and stop the return of a Clinton to the White House.  Thank you in advance for your generous support.
      Best Wishes ,

      Robert M. "Mike" Duncan
      Chairman, Republican National Committee
      P.S. Nasir, Hillary Clinton will do, say and spend whatever it takes to get her and Bill back in the White House.  Please help us fight back against the Clinton money machine by making a secure online donation of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 to the RNC today.  Thank you.
      To Forward This Email To Your Friends And Family,
      Please Click Here
      Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

      Republican National Committee
      | 310 First Street, SE | Washington, D.C. 20003
      p: 202.863.8500 | f: 202.863.8820 | e: info@...
      Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
      310 First Street, SE - Washington, D.C. 20003 - (202) 863-8500
      Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

      Copyright 2007 Republican National Committee

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121