Fwd: Has America Forgotten Our Troops?

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Human Events <HumanEvents@...> wrote:
      Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:20:31 -0800
      From: "Human Events" <HumanEvents@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: Has America Forgotten Our Troops?

      Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message does not necessarily reflect the editorial positions of Human Events.

      Dear Human Events Reader,
      Four years ago I started Treats For Troops with one simple mission: to make it safe and easy for every American to send packages and messages of support to our men and women in uniform year round.
      Four years later the need to spread holiday cheer to these brave fighting men and women – many serving in some of the most culturally-isolated and dangerous places on Earth – has never been greater.

      Your support means so much to them – but don't take my word for it. Our December 2007 Newsletter is filled with photos, stories and notes from these outstanding men and women for whom receiving your packages and letters are literally the best part of their day!
      Some will make you smile; some will make you proud, some may even bring a tear, like the one that starts, "I don't get much mail..."
      For our soldiers far from home, the holidays can be one of the loneliest times of the year. And this year support for our troops is down, a casualty of the political controversy surrounding the War on Terror.

      Click here to find out how you can let our troops know they are not forgotten this holiday season. And a sincere "thank you" to each and every one of you who sends a package that makes a soldier smile.

      Wishing us all a safe and happy holiday,
      Deborah Crane
      Founder, Treats For Troops

      UNSUBSCRIBE: From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. This email was sent to nasirmuhammadconsulting@... because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences.
      Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121