Fwd: 4 For 1

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28 5:08 PM
      Senator John Ensign <news@...> wrote:
      From: "Senator John Ensign" <news@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: 4 For 1
      Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:13:03 -0500 (EST)

      To view this e-mail as a Web page, go here.
      National Republican Senatorial Committee
      Multiply Your Impact Dear Republican Supporter,
      With just over 30 days until our end of year fundraising deadline, we are closing in on our goal. Thanks to the financial support of hundreds of individuals we have been able to add tens of thousands of net dollars to our bottom line.
      If you haven't made a contribution towards our goal, I urge you to do so today.
      Your contribution of $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500 or $1,000 to the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) will go towards our end of year goal of $100,000 raised by midnight December 31.
      For each dollar you contribute, my campaign will personally match your contribution dollar for dollar. Senator Trent Lott and Senator Orrin Hatch's campaigns have agreed to also match your contribution.
      Contribute $25 towards our efforts to hold the Democrats accountable in the Congress and regain the Republican Senate Majority and you will be helping our committee raise a total of $100. Contribute $100 and we will raise $400 together. Contribute $500 and we will raise $2,000 together.
      This is a powerful moment for the NRSC and one I will hope you will help us take full advantage of.
      Our field of Senate candidates is taking shape and we are recruiting a strong team. In Nebraska popular Governor Mike Johanns is running. In Colorado former Representative Bob Schaffer has entered the race.
      We can't let these strong candidates down. We must have the funds necessary to fully fund their Senate races and the campaigns of our conservative Senate incumbents.
      Your contribution of $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500 or $1,000 to the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) will go towards our end of year goal of $100,000 raised by midnight December 31.
      Reaching our goal will allow us to direct your financial support and the matching dollars from my campaign, Trent Lott's and Orrin Hatch's towards key Senate races.
      Remember it only takes a net gain of two seats to capture the Senate Majority. Focusing our financial support on key races and making certain our strong candidates are fully funded will give us the best chance to regain the Senate Majority.
      Make your contribution today and for each dollar you contribute, my campaign, Senator Lott's campaign and Senator Hatch's campaign will match your support dollar for dollar.
      Thank you in advance for your support.
      Sincerely yours,
      John Ensign
      Senator John Ensign
      Chairman
      P.S. Please forward this e-mail to your friends, family and neighbors and ask them to support our efforts today.
      Paid for by the National Republican Senatorial Committee and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
      www.nrsc.org

      425 2nd Street NE | Washington, DC 20002 | Phone: (202) 675-6000
      E-mail: news@... | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

      Contributions to the National Republican Senatorial Committee are not deductible
      as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121