Fwd: [LibertarianExchange] Fwd: December 16th Money Bomb for Ron Paul

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      "Roderick T. Beaman" <crazylibertarian@...> wrote:
      To: Libertarian Party of Jacksonville <lpdcjax@yahoogroups.com>,
      LibertarianExchange@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Roderick T. Beaman" <crazylibertarian@...>
      Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:52:02 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [LibertarianExchange] Fwd: December 16th Money Bomb for Ron Paul

      http://digg. com/politics/ Join_the_ 2007_American_ Tea_Party

      > http://www.teaparty 07.org
      >

      > On December 16, 2007 in commemoration of the Boston
      > Tea Party that sparked the revolutionary war,
      > we the sovereign people of America will cast our
      > Money into the Ron Paul Campaign, as our fore
      > fathers
      > cast tea into the Boston harbor. On this day please
      > donate $100 or as much as you can to the Ron Paul
      > Campaign, and lets beat the record of Nov 5th. Lets
      > also beat the All time record 5.7 million in a day.
      > But Most of all lets do it to support a true patriot
      > of The Constitution of the United States.
      >
      > This Revolution will be televised!
      >
      > Please Post this on your...
      > MeetUp Group
      > YahooGroups
      > and
      > Google Groups
      >
      > Pass this allong and be a part of this Revolution

      > f3i4g6i8

      Roderick T. Beaman
      The Crazy Libertarian
      If ten per cent is enough for God, it's far too much for the government.

      Protect freedom. Disarm the government.

      James Madison 'When the government fears the people it is a
      democracy... .when the people fear their government it is
      tyranny...'

      Moderator:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Libertaria nExchange
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/abolishinc ometaxes