"We Are Activating this List"

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      The RLC is coming to NYC; we are activating this e-list.

      We have identified hundreds of libertarian-oriented folks in NYC. This
      is the crucial critical mass we need to begin our quest to end one party
      rule in New York City. You may identify yourself as a "libertarian",
      a "conservative", or a "Goldwater" or "Reagan Republican", and if you
      do, this is the place to be to 'FREE NEW YORK'.

      Carl