Invitations

  • libertarian17
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Let me know if you need help gaining members for this group.

      Is it necessary to have a separate RLC eGroup for each borough?

      The reason I ask is that there is a Bronx group that Nasir started. It
      seems difficult to distinguish those who live in the Bronx from those
      who live in Manhattan.

      Aaron
    • libertarian17
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
        Nasir,

        I have some folks I would like to invite to join this group. Can you
        change me to moderator status, or give me the option to invite new
        subscribers?

        Also, can you delete my e-mail address aulibertarians@... from the
        group? I want to subscribe here, not there. I am currently
        subscribed at both e-mail addresses.

        Thanks,
        Aaron
      • Carl Svensson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
          --- In RLCNY-NYC@yahoogroups.com, "libertarian17"
          <RLCstatechapters@...> wrote:

          > I have some folks I would like to invite to join this group. Can you
          > change me to moderator status, or give me the option to invite new
          > subscribers? Also, can you delete my e-mail address
          aulibertarians@... from the group? I want to subscribe here, not
          there. I am currently > subscribed at both e-mail addresses.

          I saw your note first, Aaron, and I have already changed you to
          moderator status. I will delete the e-mail address too.

          We certainly appreciate your help here.

          Carl