My speech tonight at the Junto -- welcome, 1929!

  • Todd Seavey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011

      I mean, of course, welcome to the 1,929 acquaintances on my e-mail distribution list (really).

      Tonight (Thur., June 2) at 7pm, if you can, attend my speech (likely starting by 8) on "Conservatism for Punks" -- the topic of my essay that appeared (alongside a couple dozen by other writers) in the book Proud to Be Right.  It's at the monthly Junto meeting (http://NYCJunto.org), run in anarchic and free-associative fashion by Victor Niederhoffer, at the library at 20 West 44th St. in Manhattan.

      Bring all the punks, investment bankers, fundamentalists, and atheists you know.

      P.S. If you can't be there, you could instead read my "Month of Eugenics" blog entries throughout June, which of course will largely be about the real meaning of X-Men and Green Lantern (or track me by one of the other means below).

      P.P.S. And if YOU would like to volunteer to be the contrarian speaker later in the month at the regular monthly bar gathering I host, let me know.  But tonight -- the Junto!