You are 1776--Todd dances and speaks to you

  • Todd Seavey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      Sorry if I've been out of touch, all 1,776 of you now. I'll
      occasionally announce new projects (and keep others secret), but here
      are two happening just this week:

      I'll dance -- yes, dance! -- and recite excerpts from Ronald Reagan's
      beautiful 1964 "A Time for Choosing" speech today (Sun., Feb. 6, 2011,
      Reagan's 100th birthday) at 3pm in the (free) performance art show
      called...

      _Don't Tread on Me_: Directed by Chelsea Knight, it's a show full of
      performers making Rand references, reciting Palin, and more for what
      may well be a very arty-left audience, at Momenta Art at 359 Bedford
      Ave. in Williamsburg (Bedford being the very first stop into Brooklyn
      on the 14th St. L train, cowardly Manhattanites, so you should be out
      in an hour and easily back home in time for kick-off if you care; L=
      L). The installation part of the piece, including video of me speaking
      about Randian/Reaganite matters, will be up Thur.-Sun. the 10-13th, as
      well (noon-6pm, same place).

      And: if you're in the DC area, you can catch me speaking about the
      future of liberty if you sign up for the Republican Liberty Caucus at
      the Arlington Hilton (at the Ballston Metro Stop) this coming Saturday
      (Feb. 12, 9:45-10:25am) or catch me for brunch the next day (Sun.,
      10:30am) in the hotel's Dan and Brad Restaurant. I plan to call for
      abolishing the federal government. More so in my panel comments than
      at brunch, but you never know.

      And 2011 is only beginning. You have no idea.

      Learn more at http://ToddSeavey.com