Remember, remember -- those other bar gatherings

  • Todd Seavey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Off the record: _partly_ due to getting more media attention than usual
      lately, I’m doing some reorganizing and simplifying here, so:

      Instead of debates at Lolita Bar, for now I’ll only be organizing the
      monthly Manhattan Project social events (for people interested in
      politics or media), at Langan’s in Midtown Manhattan -- but introducing
      a little dash of debate-like interaction to those to compensate.

      ***If you _want_ to get monthly e-mails about the events at Langan's
      (not to be confused with the ones at Lolita) _but don't already_, you
      need to let me know.***

      Otherwise, you may hear from me only infrequently...for the time being.
      At some point, I'll announce to one and all a reconfabulated blog and
      other earthshaking plans -- all part of my never-ending effort to
      combat evil and defend the good, which is what it's all about.  In the
      meantime, again, if you want to catch me at Langan’s and aren't getting
      e-mails about those monthly gatherings (third Monday of each month,
      7-10pm), just let me know.

      P.S. I'm still not as yet on Facebook, Twitter, or any social or
      professional networking sites of any kind, so accept no substitutes for
      those monthly e-mails (though the Manhattan Project is of course larger
      than any one man).