brief Oct. 6 events addendum

  • Todd Seavey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      That panel tomorrow (Wed., Oct. 6, 7:30pm) featuring me at Georgetown's
      White-Gravenor Hall Rm 201A (a panel of contributors to the Jonah
      Goldberg-edited anthology _Proud to Be Right_, on shelves today) _may_
      be featured on C-SPAN, in which case they'll say so day-of at
      http://www.c-spanvideo.org/schedule .

      P.S. In other news, if you're stuck in NYC tomorrow but still need some
      live politics, the 11:30am-1:30pm taping of _Stossel_ needs more studio
      audience members, if you care to join them. I don't work for that
      show, but this person does: alexandra.martin@... , so let her
      know if you want to be there.

      Learn more at http://ToddSeavey.com