debate Thur.--Is Macroeconomics a Fiction?

  • Todd Seavey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      From Keynes to stimulus to trade deficits to the algebraic relationship
      between inflation and unemployment, we hear the fate of civilization
      decided by people assuming macroeconomic analysis makes sense.

      But this Thursday, Sept. 23 (8pm) on the basement level of Lolita Bar
      (266 Broome St. at Allen St., one block south of the Delancey St. F J M
      Z subway stop on Manhattan's Lower East Side), Debates at Lolita Bar
      dares ask:

      "Is Macroeconomics a Fiction?"

      Yes: Saif Ammous, economics instructor at American University of Lebanon

      No: Thomas Powers, of a mighty Wall Street concern

      Moderator: Michel Evanchik

      Host: Todd Seavey

      The audience will bid on the correct answer at the end. Tell everyone
      about whom you care.

      Learn more at http://ToddSeavey.com