Fw: Meet Rand Paul in the Big Apple

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009

      Nasir Muhammad Consulting
      1444 East Gun Hill Road PMB 17
      Bronx, New York 10469-3013
      Tel#     (917) 667- 4282
      Fax# 1 (321) 260- 6121
      Nasir Muhammad

      --- On Mon, 8/3/09, Congressman Ron Paul <updates08@...> wrote:

      From: Congressman Ron Paul <updates08@...>
      Subject: Meet Rand Paul in the Big Apple
      To: nasirmuhammadconsulting@...
      Date: Monday, August 3, 2009, 7:01 PM

      Congressman Ron Paul

      Dear Friend,
      On Wednesday, August 5, my son Rand will in the New York City to make a major annoucement, and will meet afterward with friends. Some of our special friends in Manhattan have been working very hard to arrange this event, and I hope you can turn out and show your support for Liberty.
      The location will be:
      Webster Hall
      125 E 11th Street, NY, NY
      7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
      Contributions of $25, $50 or $100 are requested. Donations at all levels are greatly appreciated, but contributions of $100 or more guarantee you a signed constitution by both Rand and me.
      Again, I hope you can turn out to support Rand on Wednesday.
      In Liberty,
      Ron Paul

      Political Advertisement paid for by Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul
      You are subscribed to this newsletter as nasirmuhammadconsulting@.... Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.