"Feel Isolated"

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2009
      Unfortunately, you are. I just forwarded two posts from our state-wide
      group to keep you up to speed on a few things, but I do have an error
      in one of the posts. If you want to join the RLCNY state-wide e-Group
      the correct link to us is: RLCNY-subscribe@yahoogroups. The text of one of the earlier posts will tell you something about the membership
      of the group.

      A number of you live outside of NYC, and I would strongly encourage you to join your 'local' LCNY e-Group. A link is posted on one of the
      two earlier entries.

      I am hopeful that we can reach out to the larger libertarian community
      to attract lots more activists to this site, and others. I am reached
      out to two other libertarian leaders in NYC to encourage them to come
      aboard as additional moderators. One of these folks is currently 'here', and he a high ranking member of the NYS Campaign for Liberty.
      The other is a widely respected leader of the Libertarian Party who
      also is the Organizer of the largest Libertarian Meet Up Group.

      If you have any questions, please contact me (csvensson@...) or
      any of the moderators of this group.

      Yours in Liberty,

      Carl
    • Carl Svensson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2009
        --- In LCNY-NYC@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Svensson" <csvensson@...> wrote:

        OK, one more time. The 'way' to the state-wide e-Group is by sending
        a blank email to: RLCNY-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Carl