Scott Zimov is out of the office.

  • Scott Zimov
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009

      I will be out of the office starting 2/27/2009 and will not return until 3/2/2009.

      Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.