property debater available?

  • Todd Seavey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      I need someone to _defend_ intellectual property rights (in a debate
      against businessman and former libertarian Mitch Golden, who argues
      they're illegitimate and a nuisance for computer programmers and such)
      Jan. 7 (8pm) at the bar on the Lower East Side of NYC. The planned
      debate question (with me hosting as usual) is "Is Intellectual Property
      Theft?"

      Wanna (if no one volunteers before I hear back from you and you'll be
      in the area), or know someone who'll volunteer?

      (Regardless, have happy holidays, be they materialistic or otherwise.)

      Learn more at http://ToddSeavey.com