I need a pro-Palestinian debater

  • Todd Seavey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:44 AM
      Now, for the Debates at Lolita Bar (266 Broome St. at Allen St.) for
      Wed., Aug. 13 (8pm), I want to find a debater (not necessarily
      libertarian) to argue "yes" to the question
      "Is Israel Oppressing the Palestinians?" against (libertarian)
      pro-Israel blogger Pam
      Geller (seven minute opening statements, about an hour of Q&A and back
      and forth).
      (I'd host, Michel Evanchik moderates.)

      Any interest -- or anyone else who'd volunteer, preferably today?

      Learn more at http://ToddSeavey.com