Fw: "New Hampshire for McCain" sent you a message on Facebook...

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2008

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121
      Nasir Muhammad Consulting.com

      --- On Mon, 7/21/08, Facebook <notification+oaf=_t46@...> wrote:
      From: Facebook <notification+oaf=_t46@...>
      Subject: "New Hampshire for McCain" sent you a message on Facebook...
      To: "Nasir Muhammad" <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 12:21 PM

      Brad Marston sent a message to the members of New Hampshire for McCain.

      --------------------
      Subject: AFL-CIO Anti-McCain Rally

      In calling around to get people for the sign wave tomorrow, we got wind of a
      planned anti-McCain rally at the Rochester Town Hall. Apparently, the AFL-CIO
      is encouraging its members to take the day off of work to join a rally and try
      to access and disrupt the Town Hall event.

      That makes it all the more urgent that we have as big a presense as possible.
      We are meeting in front of the Opera House in Rochester at 9:00 am.

      We will have some signs available but if you can bring your own signs, even
      hand made, that would be great.

      Please let me know if you can make it.

      Brad Marston

      bmars90@...

      To reply to this message, follow the link below:
      http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1009855930552

      ___
      Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
      http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=bXNnO2Zyb209NjUzMjM4NjMxO3Q9MTAwOTg1NTkzMDU1Mjt0bz03MDA4MjAwNDg=