Re: [RLCNY-NYC] Fwd: Join me in on Monday in New York City!

  • Avery Knapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2008
      His website says Ron Paul will be here at 1:00 p.m.  Later that evening, he is doing a fundraiser for Murray Sabrin in NJ: www.MurraySabrin.com.  I will try to attend the latter and there should be a good turnout to the booksigning as well.

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

      On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Nasir Muhammad <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...> wrote:

      I start jury duty Monday, so I probably we not be able to attend; does anyone know what time this event begins?

      Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:52:42 -0400
      To: Nasir <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      From: "Ron Paul 2008" <mail@...>
      Subject: Join me in on Monday in New York City!

      April 24, 2008

      Dear Nasir,

      This Monday, April 28, I'll be at the Borders on 100 Broadway in New York signing advance copies of "Revolution: A Manifesto." Your attendance would be greatly appreciated.

      I wrote Revolution as a tool to spread our message. A strong showing of support right in the heart of our financial capitol would send a powerful message that our movement is here to stay. I hope you can help.

      In Liberty,

      Ron Paul

      .

      Paid for by the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121