Re: [LPNY DISCUSS] Cablevision Territories in the Hudson Valley

  • gary popkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Call the public-access channel and ask whether they will do a weekly series. Apply for a weekly series for Capital Outsider. Find out what formats they accept (DVD, MiniDV, VHS, etc.) When you get your time slot assigned, notify Eric Sundwall and he will send you programs.

      --- On Fri, 10/17/08, GTriest <garyonthenet@...> wrote:

      I live in OliveBridge, here we have a scrolling Commuity Events feed. It
      would seem that a real show would and should be allowed.
      I need motivation, what are the rules on these things?

      ___

      http://mail.yahoo.com