Re: Harvest festival and Freedom rally

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      This communication would not normally be appropriate on
      the rlcny site, but since there are more than 30 people here
      who are not yet tied into our Regional 'network" I am using this method to reach out to that 30 to see if anyone has interest at this time to assist in his project.  All of you
      can expect to receive an invitation to join the new local
      Meet Up ASAP I hope that you do so in order that we keep this state group free of local happenings.

      Carl
      Hi Igor,

      I live "down the road" in Hamptonburgh (Orange County),
      about 30 minutes from New Paltz and Highland. I am
      going to send you an invitation to join a new RLC Hudson
      Valley Meet Up Group which I hope will aid us in
      "organizing" more effectively in this Region.

      I have communicated with Rob in the past, but I have not
      met him as yet.  I do know that 'hemp' is his top priority,
      and every other issue is of secondary importance to him.

      I do not know about the festival RIGHT NOW, but I am
      very interested in working with you.  Literature, unfortunately
      is a difficult situation, but this might force me to concentrate
      on it.

      I have worked with Don on a couple of projects, and look
      forward to seeing him again.  Hopefully we can meet up
      in the next few days to discuss the matter further.

      Carl