Re Monday, 8/25: $150 not $300 for us

  • Norma Segal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      By phone solicitation I was offterd  the above price for the Harvest on Hudson shindig featuring Jim Tedisco from state leg., Colety, candidates Gregg Ball, Rob Biaggi, Jim Faulkner from my Thinkers' Club, Anthony Pilla, and others. It's 6-9pm at 1 River Street, Hastings. Perhaps some of you rec'd similar phone calls.
      If interested, call 914-471-7080 and tell them you want the price offered by Rachel to Norma Segal. Then call me and let me know that you're going. Monday is baby sitting day for me, so I'm more likely to attend if one of you does.
      Best,
      Norma
      472-0506 or
      527-7564